Premium Morocco Highlights
Take in the rich history and diverse culture of Morocco on an eight-day Premium adventure. Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, discover the enchanting medina of Meknes, uncover ancient history at the Roman ruins of Volubilis, wander through twisting alleyways in Fes el-Bali, relax in the lakeside settlement of Bin el-Ouidane and watch Djemaa el-Fna come to life in Marrakech. Experience life in the Middle Atlas Mountains, share stories and food with a local family in Fes, travel with a local leader and gain unrivalled insight to the Moroccan way of life.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca – Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca – Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat – Kasbah Les Oudayas
- Rabat – Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat – Hassan Tower
- Meknes – Medina walking tour
- Volubilis – Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes – Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis – Picnic Lunch
- Fes – Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes – Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes – Medina walking tour
- Fes – Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Khenifra – Tea-making demonstration
- Khenifra – Home-cooked lunch
- Ouzoud – Ouzoud Falls
- Marrakech – Djemaa El Fna tasting walk
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Get to the heart of the real Morocco as you travel with an experienced local leader, swap stories with the locals in Fes and visit a family in the Atlas Mountains.
- Experience incredible beauty, world-class hospitality and panoramic views during your feature stay in the Riad Salam, a tranquil oasis in the heart of the Fes medina.
- Taste the best of Morocco’s cuisine as you enjoy a meal at one of Casablanca’s best restaurants, eat pastillas with a local family, make mint tea in the Atlas Mountains and take part in a tasting tour in Marrakech.
- Uncover the most impressive Roman ruins in Morocco at the World Heritage site of Volubilis, where you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Marvel at the Mosque of Hassan II in Casablanca, dive into the heart of Fes’s medina and witness the evening transformation of Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakech.
Bin el Ouidane